The Western Australian Council of Social Service Incorporated (WACOSS) is the peak body of the community service sector across Western Australia.
WACOSS and its staff and volunteers are committed to abiding by the principles set out in this Charter, to ensure that our services are of a consistently high standard and founded on client satisfaction
WACOSS and our staff and volunteers are committed to delivering a timely and high quality service that is responsive to your needs.
When using our service you have the right to:
- Be attended to in a consistent, clear and timely manner
- Be treated courteously, sensitively, openly and honestly
- To have suggestions and complaints taken seriously
- A referral if the person you are speaking to cannot answer your enquiry
- Receive up to date, accurate and relevant information
- Have your confidential information respected and treated sensitively at all times
- Access to an interpreter service if required.
To assist us in providing a high quality service we ask you to:
- Tell us of any special requirements so we can best respond to your needs when participating in any WACOSS conferences, forums or activities.
- Treat staff with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Provide us with accurate information so we can provide you with the best possible service
- Tell us how we are performing by providing feedback I
How to provide feedback
Please discuss the issue with the person who provided the service or their Manager.
If you would prefer not to discuss the matter with the person concerned or their Manager or you feel your issue has not been resolved please contact us by telephone on (08) 9420 7222, email us at email@example.com
or send your suggestion to WACOSS, 2 Delhi St, WEST PERTH WA 6005