WACOSS membership is made up of a vast network of individuals and organisations who are committed to our vision to create an inclusive, just and equitable society for all Western Australians.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work are aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Customised Training and Consultancy
WACOSS events provide a unique opportunity to network with sector leaders and take part in important sector discussions that will shape the future outcomes for those we represent.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work is aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
The COVID-19 pandemic has demonstrated just how important it is to know what services are available during an emergency, and to be able to provide this advice to people in immediate need.
WAConnect has the capacity to collect data about services – opening hours, locations, and different types of emergency support that services can provide to people doing it tough.
WAConnect currently hosts a survey function, which asks some questions about the impact of COVID-19 on your service. You need to register your service with WAConnect prior to filling in this survey. Both your service information provided through your registration with WAConnect, and your responses to the Data Exchange survey, will provide us with important information that will be shared across the community and government sectors.
Please follow these steps:
- Register at WAConnect through this link – https://waconnect.org.au/register/
- After you have registered, you will be redirected to your WAConnect dashboard. On the dashboard, you can click the following button to enter the details about your service:
- Fill in your service details through the seven sections and press ‘Add Outlet’ button at the end of the page.
- When you successfully add your outlet, a link to complete the COVID-19 survey will appear. Click this link to start the survey:
This link will also be available in your notifications on the WAConnect dashboard, in case you would like to complete the survey at a later date.
- Fill in the details the page and then press the ‘Complete’ button at the end of the page to submit your survey response.
- Please fill in the survey for as many programs/services/outlets that you own or operate. We do understand the burden this places on larger organisations and appreciate if you could submit the survey for as many programs/services/outlets you could have capacity to enter.
Subscribe to eNews
Stay up to date with the latest news, training events and movements from WACOSS and the WA Community Services Sector.
- Phone 08 6381 5300
- Email [email protected]
- © Western Australian Council of Social Service Inc 2021