WACOSS membership is made up of a vast network of individuals and organisations who are committed to our vision to create an inclusive, just and equitable society for all Western Australians.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work are aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Customised Training and Consultancy
WACOSS events provide a unique opportunity to network with sector leaders and take part in important sector discussions that will shape the future outcomes for those we represent.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work is aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Naked Collaboration Forum
- Karratha Leisureplex
Leave your preconceptions and assumptions at the door! This forum will appeal to those seeking productive cross-sector collaborations to effect significant change.
WACOSS proudly brings this forum to you in partnership with Rural Health West, the WA Primary Health Alliance (WAPHA) and the Pilbara Development Commission.
Facilitated by Jennifer Chaplyn of Collaboration for Impact WA, this interactive learning Forum will provide creative opportunities to:
– Cut through the clutter of collaborative approaches and have the tools to apply the best approach in your context, including Collective Impact.
– Gain practical tips, tools and ‘how-to’ knowledge for immediate application in your own practice and community.
– Promote and strengthen collaborative practices and principles across sectors to achieve systems change goals.
– Start to build a shared language in a jargon-filled field.
– Learn how to get started and build a movement.
– Build your network and meet other change-makers in the Pilbara.
This capacity building opportunity has been made possible thanks to the support of Rural Health West, the WA Primary Health Alliance, WACOSS and the Pilbara Development Commission. Subscribe to the WACOSS Pilbara Bulletin for regular training updates.
Please rate this
Subscribe to eNews
Stay up to date with the latest news, training events and movements from WACOSS and the WA Community Services Sector.
- Phone 08 6381 5300
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- © Western Australian Council of Social Service Inc 2020