WACOSS membership is made up of a vast network of individuals and organisations who are committed to our vision to create an inclusive, just and equitable society for all Western Australians.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work are aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Customised Training and Consultancy
WACOSS events provide a unique opportunity to network with sector leaders and take part in important sector discussions that will shape the future outcomes for those we represent.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work is aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Governance Changes for NGOs
|Date:||Fri, 22nd March 2019|
- City West Lotteries House
2 Delhi Street
Australia+ Google Map
- 08 9420 7222
This event will be useful for organisations that would like:
- An update on where the regulatory environment of governance is heading for NGOs
- Possible changes that will be occurring to the ACNC’s objectives and activities
- Advocacy you can and can’t do as a charity
- Whether the purpose of your organisation impacts your ability to advocate
The event will be hosted by Professor David Gilchrist, a chartered accountant with more than 30 years working in the human services sector in Australia.
This is a free event for members of WACOSS, and $30.00 for non-members.
To become a member, read more here.
Please rate this
Subscribe to eNews
Stay up to date with the latest news, training events and movements from WACOSS and the WA Community Services Sector.
- Phone 08 6381 5300
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- © Western Australian Council of Social Service Inc 2020