WACOSS membership is made up of a vast network of individuals and organisations who are committed to our vision to create an inclusive, just and equitable society for all Western Australians.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work are aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Customised Training and Consultancy
WACOSS events provide a unique opportunity to network with sector leaders and take part in important sector discussions that will shape the future outcomes for those we represent.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work is aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Introduction to Social Enterprise Webinar
This webinar is designed to provide information about social enterprise development for the food relief sector, as well as an introduction to impact investment.
We will cover:
– The spectrum of entities and structures from traditional business, social enterprise and not for profit
– Social enterprise impact models
– An introduction to some concepts of social enterprise design and development
– Case studies of where this has been done in other jurisdictions in the food relief sector.
Please rate this
Subscribe to eNews
Stay up to date with the latest news, training events and movements from WACOSS and the WA Community Services Sector.
- Phone 08 6381 5300
- Email email@example.com
- © Western Australian Council of Social Service Inc 2020