WACOSS membership is made up of a vast network of individuals and organisations who are committed to our vision to create an inclusive, just and equitable society for all Western Australians.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work are aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Customised Training and Consultancy
WACOSS events provide a unique opportunity to network with sector leaders and take part in important sector discussions that will shape the future outcomes for those we represent.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work is aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Pilbara Early Childhood Education & Care Conference
- Karratha Leisureplex
The 2019 Pilbara Early Childhood Education and Care Conference aims to enhance the professional practice of school and community based educators in the region. Building on the success of the 2017 forum led by Baynton West Primary School the one-day conference in 2019 will highlight the early years and provide a day of professional development to attendees. WACOSS and our Connecting Early Years Networks project are pleased to be collaborating with Baynton West Primary School to deliver this opportunity in the region.
Conference topics and presenters include:
- Australian Early Development Census Results – Pilbara
- Mentally Healthy Kids
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder (FASD) Telethon Kids Institute
- Leonie Cecich of Kids ‘n’ Music
- Creating Welcoming Environments
- Educator Self-Care with The Space
- Impact of Music & Movement
- Justine Moorman, Finding Balance
- Amy Cox, Playful Little Learners
- Jane Lockyer, Environment as the 3rd Teacher
- Importance of Early Years Networks
- Pilbara Allied Health Q&A
- Meditation & Mindfulness
Please rate this
Subscribe to eNews
Stay up to date with the latest news, training events and movements from WACOSS and the WA Community Services Sector.
- Phone 08 6381 5300
- Email email@example.com
- © Western Australian Council of Social Service Inc 2020