WACOSS membership is made up of a vast network of individuals and organisations who are committed to our vision to create an inclusive, just and equitable society for all Western Australians.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work are aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Customised Training and Consultancy
WACOSS events provide a unique opportunity to network with sector leaders and take part in important sector discussions that will shape the future outcomes for those we represent.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work is aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Special Projects / Leadership Development Program
If you’re looking for a mentor through the Leadership Development Program, before selecting someone, consider the following:
- Your mentor should be a person in a management role senior to you.
- Your mentor should be available to meet with you at times during the program to discuss your progress, learning and application of the workplace projects, and to support you in developing further your management skills.
- We recommend meeting for around an hour each month to discuss learning, application of the course content in your work, your progress with course work, and to learn from your mentor’s experience.
- Your mentor should be someone who can give you honest feedback and constructive criticism, and be someone you are comfortable receiving this feedback from.
Subscribe to eNews
Stay up to date with the latest news, training events and movements from WACOSS and the WA Community Services Sector.
- Phone 08 6381 5300
- Email email@example.com
- © Western Australian Council of Social Service Inc 2020