WACOSS membership is made up of a vast network of individuals and organisations who are committed to our vision to create an inclusive, just and equitable society for all Western Australians.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work are aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
Customised Training and Consultancy
WACOSS events provide a unique opportunity to network with sector leaders and take part in important sector discussions that will shape the future outcomes for those we represent.
WACOSS’s policy submissions and advocacy work is aimed at influencing policy decision makers at both a State and Federal level to provide a voice for vulnerable Western Australians.
WACOSS Board Room Hire
Organisational Members of WACOSS can access our Board Room free of charge.
Non-members are welcome to request room hire at the following rates:
- $80 – 2 hours (minimum hire)
- $150 – half day
- $250 – full day
The room is set up to accommodate a maximum of 20 people (boardroom style).
Room hire is inclusive of:
- Tea, instant coffee, milk and sugar. Organisations will need to clean up after use – a dishwasher is located in the adjacent kitchen.
- Wi-Fi access
- LED flat screen TV
- Audio visual system capable of video-conferencing
- Computer (connected to the TV)
- Conference phone
- Mouse and keyboard
- Clickshare wireless projection (project your laptop screen onto the monitor)
- Presentation pointer
If required, please bring own cables and laptop.
To access the room hire agreement terms, click here.
To ensure equity of access for our members, WACOSS reserves the right to limit the number of times room hire is accessed per organisation.
Subscribe to eNews
Stay up to date with the latest news, training events and movements from WACOSS and the WA Community Services Sector.
- Phone 08 6381 5300
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- © Western Australian Council of Social Service Inc 2020